Dublin, April 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Military Helicopter Growth Opportunities in Asia-Pacific” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This research assesses the state of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) military helicopter market and identifies opportunities among countries trying to counter the Chinese and North Korean arms races. The APAC attack helicopter segment is stronger than that of Western markets.
Countries with acquisition programs tend to develop and produce helicopter platforms locally, and although there are no next-generation helicopter programs, the acquisition of local helicopters (with up-to-date capabilities) is progressing. Ostensibly, the Departments of Defense (DoD) in APAC are not considering electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft for their vertical aircraft fleet, with no advocacy for an unmanned or possibly crewed fleet. . However, there is an opportunity for innovative multinational programs to leverage the advantages of unmanned aircraft in offensive scenarios.
The main challenge for most APAC countries is to deter Chinese offensive maneuvers. With the exception of India, the other countries would certainly be defeated. If invaded, these countries can at least claim to be an expensive target. They must equip themselves to the maximum using their limited defense budgets. APAC countries should work together to resist Chinese economic interests and enhance their political development and independence.
In this context, opportunities for private companies exist. Among the 3 helicopter markets, 1 has definite growth potential: the armed light utility segment has more than 400 units ordered over the next few years. Over the next 5 years, the APAC military helicopter market will reach approximately $60 billion, with the purchase of 2,000 units, growing at a compound annual growth rate of 4%.
This analysis examines market drivers and restraints, but primarily focuses on the development of the helicopter segments (attack, utility, heavy lift). Finally, the study offers several growth opportunities for companies currently involved in or seeking to enter the military helicopter or vertical take-off and landing aircraft markets.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Asia-Pacific (APAC) Military Helicopter Market
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Overview, trends and challenges
- Search scope
- APAC Military Helicopter Market Segment By Type:
- APAC Military Helicopter Market – Top Competitors by Helicopter Type
- Top 7 APAC Countries: Current Helicopter Fleet – 2020
- Top 7 Military Helicopter Fleets of Countries by Type
- Top 7 Military Helicopter Fleets of Countries by OEM
- Growth drivers for APAC military helicopters
- Growth Constraints for APAC Military Helicopters
- Growth Opportunity Analysis – APAC Utility Helicopter
- Growth Opportunity Analysis – APAC Attack Helicopter
- Growth Opportunity Analysis – APAC Heavy Lift Helicopter
- Military helicopter programs in APAC
- APAC Helicopter Market – South Korea
- APAC Helicopter Market – Japan
- APAC Helicopter Market – Australia
- APAC Helicopter Market – India
- APAC Helicopter Market – Taiwan
- APAC Helicopter Market – Other Countries
3. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: Military Hybrid eVTOLs for APAC Armed Forces to Enable Cost Effective Fleet
- Growth Opportunity 2: High Speed VTOL Aircraft for Quad Alliance’s Long Range Strategic Projection Unit
- Growth Opportunity 3: FRLAA and FARA partner with APAC allies for next-generation helicopter
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xaez0a
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900