Cover image: Dmitry Serebriakov / AP
- Ukraine resumed exports Cereals For the first time since the beginning of the Russian invasion six months ago, the withdrawalA first ferry from the port of Odessa at the port of Tripoli (Tripoli district north of Beirut) on Monday under an international agreement that would alleviate the global food crisis.
- Secretary General of the United Nations (UN), Antoine Gutierrez, A “hot” Welcoming the departure of the ship, the Ukrainians said they were convinced that the resumption of exports was made possible by an international agreement. “Provides much-needed stability and support for global food security”. British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss has warned that she could “There will be a new shelling of the port of Odessa”A Russian strike on a Ukrainian port on July 23 raised concerns about the implementation of the deal.
- And explosive drone Six people were injured at the headquarters on Sunday Russian Navy of Black Sea in Sevastopol, Crimea; An unprecedented attack against this Russian bastion of the Ukrainian peninsula annexed by Moscow.
- Russian attacks continue on Ukrainian cities, including MykolaivWhere bomb attack According to local officials, the most intense since the start of the war killed at least two residents. From Sunday to Monday evening “Powerful Explosions” It rings again in this southern city, said its mayor.
- These strikes were deadlyThat would be Vadatursky, the owner of a large Ukrainian grain logistics company and his wife. In his speech on Sunday, President Zelensky paid tribute to what he called Mr Vadatursky “Heroes of Ukraine”.
- President of Ukraine Volodymyr ZelenskyHe accused Russian forces of adopting a tactic on Saturday “Terrorism” With the bombardment of Ukrainian cities, the population of the Donetsk region (east) declared a general evacuation.
- Russian President Vladimir Poutinewas celebrated Russian Navy Day In Saint Petersburg (North-West), with a promising speech of presence, “In the coming months”It’s a new hypersonic cruise missile “Knows No Boundaries”.
- On Friday, a hangar housing Ukrainian military prisoners exploded Olenivka, in the Donetsk region occupied by Russia, 50 dead and 73 seriously injured. A “Deliberate Russian War Crime”, according to M. Zelensky. Yes International Red Cross On Sunday, he said he had not yet received official permission from Moscow to visit the site.
Check out our live stream from yesterday HERE.